In the 1800’s an art technique was developed called Pointillism which uses small dots to create a distinct image. Since we are some serious art history buffs we had to create a modern design using this amazing art technique. The Lily rain poncho combines a vibrant landscape of Lilies with Pointillism for a design that would even make Van Gogh proud.
Our rain ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and a waterproof column of 7.000 mm. It's of high importance to us to only work with sustainable materials, like recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
- 100% waterproof, keeps you seriously dry
- Certified 100% recycled polyester
- Easy to fold - Built in storage pouch (Dimension in pouch - 31cm x 33cm x 2cm)
- Premium velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood
- Two Button side panel adjustment - Perfect for on the bike
- Easy to carry - weight 250g
- Adults - One Size fits all: 160 - 195cm
Minimum purchase 5 ponchos (can be combined with other prints, kids and dog ponchos).